A dynamic-programming based ASP-solver. We present a novel system for propositional Answer-Set Programming (ASP). This system, called dynASP, is based on dynamic programming and thus significantly differs from standard ASP-solvers which implement techniques stemming from SAT or CSP.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bonnet, Édouard; Sikora, Florian: The PACE 2018 parameterized algorithms and computational experiments challenge: the third iteration (2019)
- Fichte, Johannes K.; Kronegger, Martin; Woltran, Stefan: A multiparametric view on answer set programming (2019)
- Dell, Holger; Komusiewicz, Christian; Talmon, Nimrod; Weller, Mathias: The PACE 2017 parameterized algorithms and computational experiments challenge: the second iteration (2018)
- Fichte, Johannes K.; Hecher, Markus; Morak, Michael; Woltran, Stefan: DynASP2.5: dynamic programming on tree decompositions in action (2018)
- Fichte, Johannes Klaus; Szeider, Stefan: Backdoors to tractable answer set programming (2015)
- Morak, Michael; Pichler, Reinhard; Rümmele, Stefan; Woltran, Stefan: A dynamic-programming based ASP-solver (2010)