R package doBy: doBy - Groupwise summary statistics, LSmeans, general linear contrasts, various utilities. doBy originally contained facilities to ’do something’ to data where data is partitioned ’by’ some variables which define groupings of data - hence the name doBy. doBy contains a variety of utilities including: 1) Facilities for groupwise computations of summary statistics and other facilities for working with grouped data. 2) LSmeans (least-squares means), general linear contrasts. 3) Miscellaneous other utilities.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Martin Happ, Georg Zimmermann, Edgar Brunner, Arne C. Bathke: Pseudo-Ranks: How to Calculate Them Efficiently in R (2020) not zbMATH
- Tomás Capretto, Camen Piho, Ravin Kumar, Jacob Westfall, Tal Yarkoni, Osvaldo A. Martin: Bambi: A simple interface for fitting Bayesian linear models in Python (2020) arXiv
- Górecki, Tomasz; Smaga, Łukasz: fdANOVA: an R software package for analysis of variance for univariate and multivariate functional data (2019)
- Valliant, Richard; Dever, Jill A.; Kreuter, Frauke: Practical tools for designing and weighting survey samples (2018)
- Alexandra Kuznetsova; Per Brockhoff; Rune Christensen: lmerTest Package: Tests in Linear Mixed Effects Models (2017) not zbMATH
- Russell Lenth: Least-Squares Means: The R Package lsmeans (2016) not zbMATH
- Ulrich Halekoh; Søren Højsgaard: A Kenward-Roger Approximation and Parametric Bootstrap Methods for Tests in Linear Mixed Models - The R Package pbkrtest (2014) not zbMATH
- Kuhn, Max; Johnson, Kjell: Applied predictive modeling (2013)
- Valliant, Richard; Dever, Jill A.; Kreuter, Frauke: Practical tools for designing and weighting survey samples (2013)
- Hadley Wickham: The Split-Apply-Combine Strategy for Data Analysis (2011) not zbMATH