CPsuperH: a computational tool for Higgs phenomenology in the minimal supersymmetric standard model with explicit CP-violation. We provide a detailed description of the Fortran code CPsuperH, a newly-developed computational package that calculates the mass spectrum and decay widths of the neutral and charged Higgs bosons in the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model with explicit CP violation. The program is based on recent renormalization-group-improved diagrammatic calculations that include dominant higher-order logarithmic and threshold corrections, b-quark Yukawa-coupling resummation effects and Higgs-boson pole-mass shifts. The code CPsuperH is self-contained (with all subroutines included), is easy and fast to run, and is organized to allow further theoretical developments to be easily implemented. 1 The fact that the masses and couplings of the charged and neutral Higgs bosons are computed at a similar high-precision level makes it an attractive tool for Tevatron, LHC and LC studies, also in the CP-conserving case.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Belyaev, Alexander; Christensen, Neil D.; Pukhov, Alexander: CalcHEP 3.4 for collider physics within and beyond the standard model (2013)
- Carena, M.; Gori, S.; Low, I.; Shah, N. R.; Wagner, C. E. M.: Vacuum stability and Higgs diphoton decays in the MSSM (2013)
- G. Belanger, F. Boudjema, A. Pukhov, A. Semenov: micrOMEGAs3.1 : a program for calculating dark matter observables (2013) arXiv
- Lee, J. S.; Carena, M.; Ellis, J.; Pilaftsis, A.; Wagner, C. E. M.: \textttCPsuperH2.3: an updated tool for phenomenology in the MSSM with explicit CP violation (2013)
- Ellis, John; Lee, Jae Sik; Pilaftsis, Apostolos: Maximal electric dipole moments of nuclei with enhanced Schiff moments (2011)
- Arhrib, Abdesslam; Benbrik, Rachid; Cheung, Kingman; Yuan, Tzu-Chiang: Higgs boson enhancement effects on squark-pair production at the LHC (2010)
- Ellis, John; Hodgkinson, Robert N.; Lee, Jae Sik; Pilaftsis, Apostolos: Flavour geometry and effective Yukawa couplings in the MSSM (2010)
- Ellis, John; Lee, Jae Sik; Pilaftsis, Apostolos: A geometric approach to CP violation: applications to the MCPMFV SUSY model (2010)
- Kant, P.; Harlander, R. V.; Mihaila, L.; Steinhauser, M.: Light MSSM Higgs boson mass to three-loop accuracy (2010)
- Li, Yingchuan; Profumo, Stefano; Ramsey-Musolf, Michael: A comprehensive analysis of electric dipole moment constraints on CP-violating phases in the MSSM (2010)
- Lee, Jae Sik: Probing Higgs-sector CP violation at a photon collider (2007)