”Parallel Hierarchic Adaptive Stabilized Transient Analysis” or PHASTA software currently can model compressible or incompressible, laminar or turbulent, steady or unsteady flows in 3D, using unstructured grids.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Janodet, Romain; Guillamón, Carlos; Moureau, Vincent; Mercier, Renaud; Lartigue, Ghislain; Bénard, Pierre; Ménard, Thibaut; Berlemont, Alain: A massively parallel accurate conservative level set algorithm for simulating turbulent atomization on adaptive unstructured grids (2022)
- Rasthofer, Ursula; Gravemeier, Volker: Recent developments in variational multiscale methods for large-eddy simulation of turbulent flow (2018)
- Ma, Jingsen; Hsiao, Chao-Tsung; Chahine, Georges L.: A physics based multiscale modeling of cavitating flows (2017)
- Tran, Steven; Cummings, Reed; Sahni, Onkar: Finite element based large eddy simulation of flow over bluff bodies (2017)
- Gong, Chunye; Bao, Weimin; Liu, Jie; Tang, Guojian; Jiang, Yuewen: An efficient wavefront parallel algorithm for structured three dimensional LU-SGS (2016)
- Mirzadeh, Mohammad; Guittet, Arthur; Burstedde, Carsten; Gibou, Frederic: Parallel level-set methods on adaptive tree-based grids (2016)
- Rao, Rekha R. (ed.); Anderson, Patrick D. (ed.); Hétu, Jean-Francois (ed.): USNCCM-11: computational fluid mechanics for free and moving boundary problems (2013)
- Rodriguez, Joseph M.; Sahni, Onkar; Lahey, Richard T.; Jansen, Kenneth E.: A parallel adaptive mesh method for the numerical simulation of multiphase flows (2013)