Dirtlib: a library to add an overset capability to your flow solver. The modifications to a flow solver to add an overset capability can be an impediment to developers wishing such a capability. The Donor interpolation Receptor Transaction library (DiRTlib) is a solver neutral library that simplifies the addition of an overset capability to a flow solver by encapsulating the required operations. This paper discusses the design issues of such a general capability and details the use of DiRTlib in a solver.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fournier, Yvan: Massively parallel location and exchange tools for unstructured meshes (2020)
- Prosser, Daniel T.; Smith, Marilyn J.: Numerical characterization of three-dimensional bluff body shear layer behaviour (2016)
- Quon, Eliot W.; Smith, Marilyn J.: Advanced data transfer strategies for overset computational methods (2015)
- Yilmaz, Erdal; Payli, Resat U.; Akay, Hassan U.; Ecer, Akin; Liu, Jingxin: Scalability considerations of a parallel flow solver on large computing systems (2010)
- Koomullil, Roy; Cheng, Gary; Soni, Bharat; Noack, Ralph; Prewitt, Nathan: Moving-body simulations using overset framework with rigid body dynamics (2008)
- Koomullil, Roy; Soni, Bharat; Singh, Rajkeshar: A comprehensive generalized mesh system for CFD applications (2008)
- Cheng, Gary C.; Koomullil, Roy P.; Soni, Bharat K.: Multidisciplinary and multi-scale computational field simulations -- algorithms and applications (2007)