GeoXp: Interactive exploratory spatial data analysis. GeoXp is a tool for researchers in spatial statistics, spatial econometrics, geography, ecology etc allowing to link dynamically statistical plots with elementary maps. This coupling consists in the fact that the selection of a zone on the map results in the automatic highlighting of the corresponding points on the statistical graph or reversely the selection of a portion of the graph results in the automatic highlighting of the corresponding points on the map. GeoXp includes tools from different areas of spatial statistics including geostatistics as well as spatial econometrics and point processes. Besides elementary plots like boxplots, histograms or simple scatterplot, GeoXp also couples with maps Moran scatterplots, variogram cloud, Lorentz Curves,...In order to make the most of the multidimensionality of the data, GeoXp includes some dimension reduction techniques such as PCA.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Claudia Cappello, Sandra De Iaco, Donato Posa: covatest: An R Package for Selecting a Class of Space-Time Covariance Functions (2020) not zbMATH
- Carracedo, Patricia; Debón, Ana: Spatial statistical tools to assess mortality differences in Europe (2017)
- Sandra de Iaco: The cgeostat Software for Analyzing Complex-Valued Random Fields (2017) not zbMATH
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Quinn Payton; Michael McManus; Marc Weber; Anthony Olsen; Thomas Kincaid: micromap: A Package for Linked Micromaps (2015) not zbMATH
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2013)
- Thibault Laurent; Anne Ruiz-Gazen; Christine Thomas-Agnan: GeoXp: An R Package for Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis (2012) not zbMATH