R package biglm: bounded memory linear and generalized linear models. Regression for data too large to fit in memory.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Lumley, Thomas: Fast generalized linear models by database sampling and one-step polishing (2019)
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Liquet, Benoit; Saracco, Jerome: BIG-SIR: a sliced inverse regression approach for massive data (2016)
- Weihs, Claus; Mersmann, Olaf; Ligges, Uwe: Foundations of statistical algorithms. With references to R packages (2014)
- Michael Kane; John Emerson; Stephen Weston: Scalable Strategies for Computing with Massive Data (2013) not zbMATH