AgenaRisk uses the latest developments from the field of artificial intelligence and visualisation to solve complex, risky problems. AgenaRisk enables decision-makers to measure and compare different risks in a way that is repeatable and auditable. The AgenaRisk solution includes predictive analytics and scales up to organisational-level risk monitoring and assessment. It is ideal for risk scenario planning.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Fenton, Norman; Neil, Martin: Risk assessment and decision analysis with Bayesian networks. (2019)
- Yet, Barbaros; Neil, Martin; Fenton, Norman; Constantinou, Anthony; Dementiev, Eugene: An improved method for solving hybrid influence diagrams (2018)
- Kurzyk, Dariusz; Glos, Adam: Quantum inferring acausal structures and the Monty Hall problem (2016)
- Lucas, Peter J. F.: Book review of: N. Fenton and M. Neil, Risk assessment and decision analysis with Bayesian networks (2014)
- Zhou, Yun; Fenton, Norman; Neil, Martin: Bayesian network approach to multinomial parameter learning using data and expert judgments (2014) ioport
- Fenton, Norman; Neil, Martin: Risk assessment and decision analysis with Bayesian networks. (2013)