Open Geo Prover This is an Open Source project developed in Java for implementation of various Automated Geometry Theorem Provers. It can be used as a stand-alone application but also can be integrated into existing geometry tools. Of algebraic geometry theorem provers it implements Wu’s and Gröbner basis methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Boutry, Pierre; Braun, Gabriel; Narboux, Julien: Formalization of the arithmetization of Euclidean plane geometry and applications (2019)
- Kovács, Z.; Recio, T.; Sólyom-Gecse, C.: Rewriting input expressions in complex algebraic geometry provers (2019)
- Nikolić, Mladen; Marinković, Vesna; Kovács, Zoltán; Janičić, Predrag: Portfolio theorem proving and prover runtime prediction for geometry (2019)
- Daubechies, Ingrid (ed.); Kutyniok, Gitta (ed.); Rauhut, Holger (ed.); Strohmer, Thomas (ed.): Applied harmonic analysis and data processing. Abstracts from the workshop held March 25--31, 2018 (2018)
- Botana, Francisco; Hohenwarter, Markus; Janičić, Predrag; Kovács, Zoltán; Petrović, Ivan; Recio, Tomás; Weitzhofer, Simon: Automated theorem proving in GeoGebra: current achievements (2015)
- Kovács, Zoltán: The relation tool in GeoGebra 5 (2015)
- Marić, Filip; Petrović, Danijela: Formalizing complex plane geometry (2015)
- Marinković, Vesna; Janičić, Predrag; Schreck, Pascal: Computer theorem proving for verifiable solving of geometric construction problems (2015)