Optimal control of sewer networks engineers view This chapter introduces a software tool for MPC of sewer networks with a dynamic process model which is based on an interative approach. A flexible optimizer, which implements local and global optimization methods, is connected to a dynamic sewer network model to evaluate the objective function values. Numerical results for a simple urban drainage network are presented, illustrating the functionality of the approach.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Chen, Junzhuo; Kim, Seong-Hee; Xie, Yao: (\mathsfS^3T): a score statistic for spatiotemporal change point detection (2020)
- Wang, Qian; Zou, Rui; Khalid, Alvi; Yang, Tao: Uncertainty-based parameter estimation for urban pollutant buildup and washoff simulation using a multiple pattern inverse modeling approach (2020)
- Lieb, Anna M.; Rycroft, Chris H.; Wilkening, Jon: Optimizing intermittent water supply in urban pipe distribution networks (2016)
- Heusch, Steffen; Ostrowski, Manfred: Optimal control of sewer networks engineers view (2012)
- Izquierdo, Joaquín; Montalvo, Idel; Pérez, Rafael; Fuertes, Vicente S.: Design optimization of wastewater collection networks by PSO (2008)