SALOME is an open-source software that provides a generic platform for Pre- and Post-Processing for numerical simulation. It is based on an open and flexible architecture made of reusable components. SALOME is a cross-platform solution. It is distributed as open-source software under the terms of the GNU LGPL license. You can download both the source code and the executables from this site.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Rodio, Maria Giovanna; Bieder, Ulrich: Comparison between compressible, dilatable and incompressible fluid hypotheses efficiency in liquid conditions at high pressure and large temperature differences (2019)
- Galanin, M. P.; Zhukov, V. T.; Klyushnev, N. V.; Kuzmina, K. S.; Lukin, V. V.; Marchevsky, I. K.; Rodin, A. S.: Implementation of an iterative algorithm for the coupled heat transfer in case of high-speed flow around a body (2018)
- Abali, Bilen Emek: Computational reality. Solving nonlinear and coupled problems in continuum mechanics (2017)
- Chu, Yung-Jeh; Chong, Wen-Tong: A biomimetic wind turbine inspired by \textitDryobalanopsaromatica seed: numerical prediction of rigid rotor blade performance with OpenFOAM(^\circledR) (2017)
- Evain, Laurent: The Pycao software for 3D-modelling (2016)
- Vogeltanz, Tomáš: A survey of free software for the design, analysis, modelling, and simulation of an unmanned aerial vehicle (2016)
- Zagumennyj, Ya. V.; Chashechkin, Yu. D.: Unsteady vortex pattern in a flow over a flat plate at zero angle of attack (two-dimensional problem) (2016)
- Ribés, Alejandro; Lorendeau, Benjamin; Jomier, Julien; Fournier, Yvan: In-situ visualization in computational fluid dynamics using open-source tools: Integration of Catalyst into \textitCode_Saturne (2015)
- Hokr, Milan; Škarydová, Ilona; Frydrych, Dalibor: Modelling of tunnel inflow with combination of discrete fractures and continuum (2012)
- Cabellos, Luis; Campos, Isabel; Fernández-del-Castillo, Enol; Owsiak, Michał; Palak, Bartek; Płóciennik, Marcin: Scientific workflow orchestration interoperating HTC and HPC resources (2011) ioport
- Bouziane, Hinde Lilia; Pérez, Christian; Priol, Thierry: Extending software component models with the master-worker paradigm (2010)