Stateflow® is an environment for modeling and simulating combinatorial and sequential decision logic based on state machines and flow charts. Stateflow lets you combine graphical and tabular representations, including state transition diagrams, flow charts, state transition tables, and truth tables, to model how your system reacts to events, time-based conditions, and external input signals. With Stateflow you can design logic for supervisory control, task scheduling, and fault management applications. Stateflow includes state machine animation and static and run-time checks for testing design consistency and completeness before implementation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 46 articles )
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46.
- Hamon, Grégoire; Rushby, John: An operational semantics for Stateflow (2004)
- Pingree, Paula J.; Mikk, Erich: The HiVy tool set (2004)
- Reichmann, Clemens; Kühl, Markus; Müller-Glaser, Klaus D.: An overall system design approach doing object-oriented modeling to code-generation for embedded electronic systems (2003)
- Neema, Sandeep; Bapty, Ted; Gray, Jeff; Gokhale, Aniruddha: Generators for synthesis of QoS adaptation in distributed real-time embedded systems (2002)
- Marinovici, L.; Lefter, C.: A user interface for the exploitation of Matlab-stateflow in hybrid system simulation (2001)
- Yamaguti, Masaya: Schauder expansion by some quadratic base function (1989)