STANMOD (STudio of ANalytical MODels) is a public domain Windows-based computer software package for evaluating solute transport in porous media using analytical solutions of the convection-dispersion solute transport equation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Chen, Xi; He, Dandan; Yang, Guangying; Yuan, Yong; Dai, Ying: Approximate analytical solution for Richards’ equation with finite constant water head Dirichlet boundary conditions (2021)
- Etminan, Samaneh; Jalali, Vahidreza; Mahmoodabadi, Majid; Khashei siuki, Abbas; Bilondi, Mohsen Pourreza: Assessing an efficient hybrid of Monte Carlo technique (GSA-GLUE) in uncertainty and sensitivity analysis of vanGenuchten soil moisture characteristics curve (2021)
- Man, Jun; Lin, Guang; Yao, Yijun; Zeng, Lingzao: A generalized multi-fidelity simulation method using sparse polynomial chaos expansion (2021)
- Waghmare, Akhil; Seshaiyer, Padmanabhan: ICCM2016: implementation of the parareal algorithm to optimize nanoparticle transport in porous media simulations (2019)
- Bonelle, Jérôme; Fournier, Yvan; Moulinec, Charles: New polyhedral discretisation methods applied to the Richards equation: CDO schemes in \textitCode_Saturne (2018)
- Guerrero, J. S. Pérez; Pimentel, L. C. G.; Skaggs, T. H.; van Genuchten, M. Th.: Analytical solution of the advection-diffusion transport equation using a change-of-variable and integral transform technique (2009)