sssMOR: analysis and reduction of large-scale dynamical systems in MATLAB. The sssMOR Toolbox implements both classic and state-of-the-art model reduction algorithms that capture the relevant dynamics of the high order system in models of significantly lower dimension.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Zulfiqar, Umair; Sreeram, Victor; Ahmad, Mian Ilyas; Du, Xin: Frequency-weighted (\mathcalH_2)-optimal model order reduction via oblique projection (2022)
- Benner, Peter; Köhler, Martin; Saak, Jens: Matrix equations, sparse solvers: \textttM-M.E.S.S.-2.0.1 -- philosophy, features, and application for (parametric) model order reduction (2021)
- Haasdonk, Bernard: MOR software (2021)
- Pulch, Roland: Frequency domain integrals for stability preservation in Galerkin-type projection-based model order reduction (2021)
- Pulch, Roland; Narayan, Akil: Sensitivity analysis of random linear dynamical systems using quadratic outputs (2021)
- Pulch, Roland: Stability preservation in Galerkin-type projection-based model order reduction (2019)
- Castagnotto, Alessandro; Lohmann, Boris: A new framework for (\mathcalH_2)-optimal model reduction (2018)
- Castagnotto, Alessandro; Beattie, Christopher; Gugercin, Serkan: Interpolatory methods for (\mathcalH_\infty) model reduction of multi-input/multi-output systems (2017)