GLoBES: General Long Baseline Experiment Simulator. GLoBES is a sophisticated software package for the simulation of long baseline neutrino oscillation experiments. Main features are: Full incorporation of correlations and degeneracies in the oscillation parameter space. Advanced routines for the treatment of arbitrary systematical errors. AEDL, the Abstract Experiment Definition Language provides an easy way to define experimental setups. User-defined priors allow the inclusion of arbitrary external physical information. Interface for the simulation of non-standard physics. Predefined setups are available for many experiments: Superbeams, Beta Beams, Neutrino factories, Reactors, various detector technologies, ... Extensive documentation and examples are available for download.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Jost Migenda; Susan Cartwright; Liz Kneale; Matthew Malek; Yan-Jie Schnellbach; Owen Stone: sntools: An event generator for supernova burst neutrinos (2021) not zbMATH
- Mitra, Indrajit; Sharatchandra, H. S.: Dreibein as prepotential for three-dimensional Yang-Mills theory (2017)
- Capozzi, F.; Lisi, E.; Marrone, A.; Montanino, D.; Palazzo, A.: Neutrino masses and mixings: status of known and unknown 3(\nu) parameters (2016)
- Girardi, I.; Meloni, D.; Petcov, S. T.: The Daya Bay and T2K results on (\sin^2 2 \theta_13) and non-standard neutrino interactions (2014)
- Huber, P.; Lindner, M.; Winter, W.: Simulation of long-baseline neutrino oscillation experiments with globes: (General long baseline experiment simulator) (2005) ioport