Bioconductor/R package slingshot: Tools for ordering single-cell sequencing. Provides functions for inferring continuous, branching lineage structures in low-dimensional data. Slingshot was designed to model developmental trajectories in single-cell RNA sequencing data and serve as a component in an analysis pipeline after dimensionality reduction and clustering. It is flexible enough to handle arbitrarily many branching events and allows for the incorporation of prior knowledge through supervised graph construction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hu, Jian; Li, Mingyao: Discussion of “Exponential-family embedding with application to cell developmental trajectories for single-cell RNA-seq data” (2021)
- Lin, Kevin Z.; Lei, Jing; Roeder, Kathryn: Exponential-family embedding with application to cell developmental trajectories for single-cell RNA-seq data (2021)
- Wang, Y. X. Rachel; Li, Lexin; Li, Jingyi Jessica; Huang, Haiyan: Network modeling in biology: statistical methods for gene and brain networks (2021)
- Vandaele, Robin; Saeys, Yvan; De Bie, Tijl: Mining topological structure in graphs through forest representations (2020)
- Dudoit, Sandrine; Gilbert, Houston N.; van der Laan, Mark J.: Resampling-based empirical Bayes multiple testing procedures for controlling generalized tail probability and expected value error rates: focus on the false discovery rate and simulation study (2008)