R package aroma.affymetrix: Analysis of Large Affymetrix Microarray Data Sets. A cross-platform R framework that facilitates processing of any number of Affymetrix microarray samples regardless of computer system. The only parameter that limits the number of chips that can be processed is the amount of available disk space. The Aroma Framework has successfully been used in studies to process tens of thousands of arrays. This package has actively been used since 2006.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Jung, Yoonsuh; Hu, Jianhua: Review: Reversed low-rank ANOVA model for transforming high dimensional genetic data into low dimension (2019)
- Bengtsson, Henrik; Neuvial, Pierre; Speed, Terence P.: Tumorboost: normalization of allele-specific tumor copy numbers from a single pair of tumor-normal genotyping microarrays (2010) ioport
- Howard, Brian E.; Sick, Beate; Heber, Steffen: Unsupervised assessment of microarray data quality using a Gaussian mixture model (2009) ioport
- Robinson, Mark D.; Speed, Terence P.: Differential splicing using whole-transcript microarrays (2009) ioport
- Shah, Sonia H.; Pallas, Jacqueline A.: Identifying differential exon splicing using linear models and correlation coefficients (2009) ioport
- Purdom, E.; Simpson, Ken M.; Robinson, M. D.; Conboy, J. G.; Lapuk, A. V.; Speed, Terence P.: FIRMA: a method for detection of alternative splicing from exon array data. (2008) ioport