AutoKeras, Auto-Keras: An Efficient Neural Architecture Search System. Neural architecture search (NAS) has been proposed to automatically tune deep neural networks, but existing search algorithms, e.g., NASNet, PNAS, usually suffer from expensive computational cost. Network morphism, which keeps the functionality of a neural network while changing its neural architecture, could be helpful for NAS by enabling more efficient training during the search. In this paper, we propose a novel framework enabling Bayesian optimization to guide the network morphism for efficient neural architecture search. The framework develops a neural network kernel and a tree-structured acquisition function optimization algorithm to efficiently explores the search space. Intensive experiments on real-world benchmark datasets have been done to demonstrate the superior performance of the developed framework over the state-of-the-art methods. Moreover, we build an open-source AutoML system based on our method, namely Auto-Keras. The system runs in parallel on CPU and GPU, with an adaptive search strategy for different GPU memory limits.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Chaoyu Guan, Ziwei Zhang, Haoyang Li, Heng Chang, Zeyang Zhang, Yijian Qin, Jiyan Jiang, Xin Wang, Wenwu Zhu: AutoGL: A Library for Automated Graph Learning (2021) arXiv
- D. van Kuppevelt, C. Meijer, F. Huber, A. van der Ploeg, S. Georgievska, V. T. van Hees: Mcfly: Automated deep learning on time series (2020) not zbMATH
- Jamie Pool, Ebrahim Beyrami, Vishak Gopal, Ashkan Aazami, Jayant Gupchup, Jeff Rowland, Binlong Li, Pritesh Kanani, Ross Cutler, Johannes Gehrke: Lumos: A Library for Diagnosing Metric Regressions in Web-Scale Applications (2020) arXiv
- Rohan Anand, Joeran Beel: Auto-Surprise: An Automated Recommender-System (AutoRecSys) Library with Tree of Parzens Estimator (TPE) Optimization (2020) arXiv
- Haifeng Jin, Qingquan Song, Xia Hu: Auto-Keras: An Efficient Neural Architecture Search System (2018) arXiv