maxino: Maxino is a solver for MaxSAT, the optimization variant of the satisfiability problem for propositional formulas. Maxino is based on the k-ProcessCore algorithm described in the following paper: Mario Alviano, Carmine Dodaro, and Francesco Ricca. A MaxSAT Algorithm Using Cardinality Constraints of Bounded Size.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Alviano, Mario; Dodaro, Carmine: Unsatisfiable core analysis and aggregates for optimum stable model search (2020)
- Liao, Xiaojuan; Koshimura, Miyuki; Nomoto, Kazuki; Ueda, Suguru; Sakurai, Yuko; Yokoo, Makoto: Improved WPM encoding for coalition structure generation under MC-nets (2019)
- Alviano, Mario; Dodaro, Carmine; Järvisalo, Matti; Maratea, Marco; Previti, Alessandro: Cautious reasoning in ASP via minimal models and unsatisfiable cores (2018)
- Alviano, Mario; Dodaro, Carmine; Maratea, Marco: Shared aggregate sets in answer set programming (2018)
- Alviano, Mario; Greco, Gianluigi; Guzzo, Antonella: Coalition formation in social environments with logic-based agents (2018)
- Ansótegui, Carlos; Gabàs, Joel: WPM3: an (in)complete algorithm for weighted partial MaxSAT (2017)
- Alviano, Mario; Dodaro, Carmine: Anytime answer set optimization via unsatisfiable core shrinking (2016)
- Niskanen, Andreas; Wallner, Johannes P.; Järvisalo, Matti: Pakota: a system for enforcement in abstract argumentation (2016)