lpeq is an implementation of a translation-based method for verification of equivalence of logic programs in the input language of smodels system. A list of related publications can be found here. The translator lpeq is designed to be used with smodels (versions 2.*) and the front-end lparse which are available here. Currently lpeq covers a variety of equivalences proposed for logic programs: weak (or ordinary) equivalence, visible equivalence, strong equivalence and classical equivalence. Most recently, also the case of modular equivalence of smodels program modules is covered.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sakama, Chiaki; Inoue, Katsumi: Inductive equivalence in clausal logic and nonmonotonic logic programming (2011)
- Janhunen, T.; Oikarinen, E.; Tompits, H.; Woltran, S.: Modularity aspects of disjunctive stable models (2009)
- Janhunen, Tomi; Oikarinen, Emilia: LPEQ and DLPEQ -- translators for automated equivalence testing of logic programs (2004)
- Oikarinen, Emilia; Janhunen, Tomi: Verifying the equivalence of logic programs in the disjunctive case (2004)
- Janhunen, Tomi; Oikarinen, Emilia: Testing the equivalence of logic programs under stable model semantics (2002)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.tcs.hut.fi/Software/lpeq/references.shtml