pdfTeX is an extension of TeX which can produce PDF directly from TeX source, as well as original DVI files. pdfTeX incorporates the e-TeX extensions. pdfTeX also has a variety of other extensions, perhaps most notably for microtypography line breaking features. The microtype package provides a convenient interface for LaTeX. pdfTeX is released as part of TeX Live, and also included in all TeX distributions, notably MiKTeX. Current release: NEWS, manual, sources.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Delicado, Pedro; Vieu, Philippe: Optimal level sets for bivariate density representation (2015)
- Moore, Ross: Ongoing efforts to generate “tagged PDF” using pdfTeX (2009)
- Sojka, Petr (ed.): DML 2009. Towards digital mathematics library, Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada, July 8--9th 2009. Proceedings (2009)
- Bouche, Thierry: CEDRICS: when CEDRAM meets Tralics (2008)
- Syropoulos, Apostolos; Tsolomitis, Antonis; Sofroniou, Nick: Digital typography using LaTeX. With CD-ROM (2003)
- Goossens, Michel; Mittelbach, Frank; Samarin, Alexander: The LaTeX companion. Incl. newly revised La\TeX standard (1994)