The HACopula Toolbox: Hierarchical Archimedean copulas for MATLAB and Octave. he HACopula toolbox extends the copula modeling provided by MATLAB to modeling with hierarchical Archimedean copulas, which allows for non-elliptical distributions in arbitrary dimensions enabling for asymmetries in the tails. This includes their representation as MATLAB objects, evaluation, sampling, estimation and goodness-of-fit testing, as well as tools for their visual representation or computation of corresponding Kendall’s tau and tail dependence coefficients. The toolbox is also compatible with Octave, where no support for copulas in more than two dimensions is currently provided.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Górecki, Jan; Hofert, Marius; Okhrin, Ostap: Outer power transformations of hierarchical Archimedean copulas: construction, sampling and estimation (2021)
- Maximilian Coblenz: MATVines: A vine copula package for MATLAB (2021) not zbMATH
- Jan Górecki, Marius Hofert, Martin Holeňa: Hierarchical Archimedean Copulas for MATLAB and Octave: The HACopula Toolbox (2020) not zbMATH
- Górecki, Jan; Hofert, Marius; Holeňa, Martin: On structure, family and parameter estimation of hierarchical Archimedean copulas (2017)
- Górecki, J.; Hofert, M.; Holeňa, M.: Kendall’s tau and agglomerative clustering for structure determination of hierarchical Archimedean copulas (2017)