MTT: Model Transformation Tools. MTT is a set of Model Transformation Tools based on bond graphs. MTT implements the theory to be found in the book ”Metamodelling: Bond Graphs and Dynamic Systems” by Peter Gawthrop and Lorcan Smith published by Prentice Hall in 1996 (ISBN 0-13-489824-9). It implements two features not discussed in that book: bicausal bond graphs and hierarchical bond graphs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Pan, Michael; Gawthrop, Peter J.; Tran, Kenneth; Cursons, Joseph; Crampin, Edmund J.: A thermodynamic framework for modelling membrane transporters (2019)
- Pan, Michael; Gawthrop, Peter J.; Tran, Kenneth; Cursons, Joseph; Crampin, Edmund J.: Bond graph modelling of the cardiac action potential: implications for drift and non-unique steady states (2018)
- Gawthrop, Peter J.; Crampin, Edmund J.: Energy-based analysis of biomolecular pathways (2017)
- Tenreiro Machado, J.; Galhano, Alexandra M.: Generalized two-port elements (2017)
- Rai, B. Umesh; Umanand, L.: Bond graph model of an induction machine with hysteresis nonlinearities (2010)
- Gawthrop, Peter J.; Wang, Liuping: Data compression for estimation of the physical parameters of stable and unstable linear systems (2005)
- Dion, Jean-Michel; Commault, Christian; van der Woude, Jacob: Generic properties and control of linear structured systems: A survey (2003)
- Gawthrop, Peter J.: Physical interpretation of inverse dynamics using bicausal bond graphs (2000)
- Gawthrop, Peter J.: Sensitivity bond graphs (2000)
- Ngwompo, Roger F.; Gawthrop, Peter J.: Bond graph-based simulation of non-linear inverse systems using physical performance specifications (1999)
- Gawthrop, P. J.; Jones, R. W.; Mackenzie, S. A.: Identification of partially-known systems (1992)