The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs annotated in JML. We describe the basic structure of an environment for proving JAVA programs annotated with JML specifications. Our method is generic with respect to the API, and thus well suited for JAVACARD applets certification. It involves three distinct components: the WHY tool, which computes proof obligations for a core imperative language annotated with pre- and post-conditions, the CQQ proof assistant for modeling the program semantics and conducting the development of proofs, and finally the KRAKATOA tool, a translator of our own, which reads the JAVA files and produces specifications for COQ and a representation of the JAVA semantics of the JAVA program into WHY’s input language.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 89 articles )
Showing results 81 to 89 of 89.
- Burdy, Lilian; Cheon, Yoonsik; Cok, David R.; Ernst, Michael D.; Kiniry, Joseph R.; Leavens, Gary T.; Leino, K. Rustan M.; Poll, Erik: An overview of JML tools and applications (2005) ioport
- Marché, Claude; Paulin-Mohring, Christine: Reasoning about Java programs with aliasing and frame conditions (2005)
- Matwin, Stan; Felty, Amy; Hernádvölgyi, István; Capretta, Venanzio: Privacy in data mining using formal methods (2005)
- Mostowski, Wojciech: Formalisation and verification of Java Card security properties in dynamic logic (2005)
- Pierik, Cees; De Boer, Frank S.: A proof outline logic for object-oriented programming (2005)
- Aspinall, David; Beringer, Lennart; Hofmann, Martin; Loidl, Hans-Wolfgang; Momigliano, Alberto: A program logic for resource verification (2004)
- Jacobs, Bart: Weakest pre-condition reasoning for Java programs with JML annotations (2004)
- Jacobs, Bart; Marché, Claude; Rauch, Nicole: Formal verification of a commercial smart card applet with multiple tools (2004)
- Marché, C.; Paulin-Mohring, C.; Urbain, X.: The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs annotated in JML (2004)