MBnumerics: Numerical integration of massive two-loop Mellin-Barnes integrals in Minkowskian regions. Mellin-Barnes (MB) techniques applied to integrals emerging in particle physics perturbative calculations are summarized. New versions of AMBRE packages which construct planar and nonplanar MB representations are shortly discussed. The numerical package MBnumerics.m is presented for the first time which is able to calculate with a high precision multidimensional MB integrals in Minkowskian regions. Examples are given for massive vertex integrals which include threshold effects and several scale parameters.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Heinrich, Gudrun: Collider physics at the precision frontier (2021)
- Bern, Zvi; Cheung, Clifford; Roiban, Radu; Shen, Chia-Hsien; Solon, Mikhail P.; Zeng, Mao: Black hole binary dynamics from the double copy and effective theory (2019)
- Phan, Khiem Hong; Riemann, Tord: Scalar 1-loop Feynman integrals as meromorphic functions in space-time dimension $d$ (2019)
- Boels, Rutger H.; Huber, Tobias; Yang, Gang: The Sudakov form factor at four loops in maximal super Yang-Mills theory (2018)
- Ievgen Dubovyk, Janusz Gluza, Tord Riemann, Johann Usovitsch: Numerical integration of massive two-loop Mellin-Barnes integrals in Minkowskian regions (2016) arXiv