R package Chaos01: 0-1 Test for Chaos. Computes and visualize the results of the 0-1 test for chaos proposed by Gottwald and Melbourne (2004) <doi:10.1137/080718851>. The algorithm is available in parallel for the independent values of parameter c. Additionally, fast RQA is added to distinguish chaos from noise.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Halfar, R.: Dynamical properties of Beeler-Reuter cardiac cell model with respect to stimulation parameters (2020)
- Lampart, Marek; Martinovič, Tomáš: CML-tent model chaotic behavior with respect to the state and coupling parameterse (2020)
- Lampart, Marek; Nagyová, Judita: Movement characteristics of a model with circular equilibrium (2020)
- Martinovič, T.: Alternative approaches of evaluating the (0-1) test for chaos (2020)
- Lampart, Marek; Martinovič, Tomáš: Chaotic behavior of the CML model with respect to the state and coupling parameters (2019)