The Marabou Framework for Verification and Analysis of Deep Neural Networks. Deep neural networks are revolutionizing the way complex systems are designed. Consequently, there is a pressing need for tools and techniques for network analysis and certification. To help in addressing that need, we present Marabou, a framework for verifying deep neural networks. Marabou is an SMT-based tool that can answer queries about a network’s properties by transforming these queries into constraint satisfaction problems. It can accommodate networks with different activation functions and topologies, and it performs high-level reasoning on the network that can curtail the search space and improve performance. It also supports parallel execution to further enhance scalability. Marabou accepts multiple input formats, including protocol buffer files generated by the popular TensorFlow framework for neural networks. We describe the system architecture and main components, evaluate the technique and discuss ongoing work.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Amir, Guy; Wu, Haoze; Barrett, Clark; Katz, Guy: An SMT-based approach for verifying binarized neural networks (2021)
- Mohammadinejad, Sara; Paulsen, Brandon; Deshmukh, Jyotirmoy V.; Wang, Chao: DiffRNN: differential verification of recurrent neural networks (2021)
- Yang, Pengfei; Li, Jianlin; Liu, Jiangchao; Huang, Cheng-Chao; Li, Renjue; Chen, Liqian; Huang, Xiaowei; Zhang, Lijun: Enhancing robustness verification for deep neural networks via symbolic propagation (2021)
- Yang, Zhibin; Bao, Yang; Yang, Yongqiang; Huang, Zhiqiu; Bodeveix, Jean-Paul; Filali, Mamoun; Gu, Zonghua: Exploiting augmented intelligence in the modeling of safety-critical autonomous systems (2021)
- Edward Ayers, Francisco Eiras, Majd Hawasly, Iain Whiteside: PaRoT: A Practical Framework for Robust Deep NeuralNetwork Training (2020) arXiv
- Hoang-Dung Tran, Xiaodong Yang, Diego Manzanas Lopez, Patrick Musau, Luan Viet Nguyen, Weiming Xiang, Stanley Bak, Taylor T. Johnson: NNV: The Neural Network Verification Tool for Deep Neural Networks and Learning-Enabled Cyber-Physical Systems (2020) arXiv