ORB-SLAM2 is a real-time SLAM library for Monocular, Stereo and RGB-D cameras that computes the camera trajectory and a sparse 3D reconstruction (in the stereo and RGB-D case with true scale). It is able to detect loops and relocalize the camera in real time. We provide examples to run the SLAM system in the KITTI dataset as stereo or monocular, in the TUM dataset as RGB-D or monocular, and in the EuRoC dataset as stereo or monocular. We also provide a ROS node to process live monocular, stereo or RGB-D streams. The library can be compiled without ROS. ORB-SLAM2 provides a GUI to change between a SLAM Mode and Localization Mode, see section 9 of this document.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Cen, Ruping; Zhang, Xinyue; Tao, Yulin; Xue, Fangzheng; Zhang, Yuxin: Temporal delay estimation of sparse direct visual inertial odometry for mobile robots (2020)
- Hausler, Stephen; Chen, Zetao; Hasselmo, Michael E.; Milford, Michael: Bio-inspired multi-scale fusion (2020)
- Qin, Zixuan; Yin, Mengxiao; Li, Guiqing; Yang, Feng: SP-Flow: self-supervised optical flow correspondence point prediction for real-time SLAM (2020)
- Farhan, Erez: Highly accurate matching of weakly localized features (2019)
- Yu, Fangwen; Shang, Jianga; Hu, Youjian; Milford, Michael: NeuroSLAM: a brain-inspired SLAM system for 3D environments (2019)
- Badías, Alberto; Alfaro, Icíar; González, David; Chinesta, Francisco; Cueto, Elías: Reduced order modeling for physically-based augmented reality (2018)
- Ćesić, Josip; Marković, Ivan; Bukal, Mario; Petrović, Ivan: Extended information filter on matrix Lie groups (2017)
- Hollósi, Gergely; Lukovszki, Csaba; Moldován, István; Plósz, Sándor; Harasztos, Frigyes: Monocular indoor localization techniques for smartphones (2016)