XTREMES is an interactive menu-driven PC-based package concerned with the statistical analysis of extreme observations. Examples of the kind of data which it can handle are: oldest ages at death, largest insurance claims, highest temperatures. This package is helpful for various teaching purposes at colleges and universities on the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Müller, K.; Richter, W.-D.: Extreme value distributions for dependent jointly (l_n,p)-symmetrically distributed random variables (2016)
- Reiss, R.-D.; Thomas, Michael: Statistical analysis of extreme values. From insurance, finance, hydrology and other fields. With 1 CD-ROM (Windows). (2001)
- Kleinow, Torsten; Thomas, Michael: Computational resources for extremes. (2000)
- Thomas, Michael: A statistical programming language for extreme value analysis (1998)
- Reiss, R.-D.; Thomas, Michael: Statistical analysis of extreme values. With applications to insurance, finance, hydrology and other fields. With CD-ROM (1997)
- Anderson, C. W.: Software review: XTREMES package (1995)