CLAIRE stands for Constrained Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Image Registration. It is a C/C++ software package for velocity-based diffeomorphic image registration in three dimensions. Its performance is optimized for multi-core systems. It uses MPI for data parallelism, and has been demonstrated to scale on several supercomputing platforms. CLAIRE can be executed on large-scale state-of-the-art computing systems as well as on local compute systems with limited resources.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hernandez, Monica: Combining the band-limited parameterization and semi-Lagrangian Runge-Kutta integration for efficient PDE-constrained LDDMM (2021)
- Malte Brunn, Naveen Himthani, George Biros, Miriam Mehl, Andreas Mang: CLAIRE: Constrained Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Image Registration on Parallel Computing Architectures (2021) not zbMATH
- Zhang, Peng; Mang, Andreas; He, Jiwen; Azencott, Robert; El-Tallawi, K. Carlos; Zoghbi, William A.: Diffeomorphic shape matching by operator splitting in 3D cardiology imaging (2021)
- Borges, Carlos; Biros, George: A domain decomposition preconditioning for an inverse volume scattering problem (2020)
- Scheufele, Klaudius; Subramanian, Shashank; Mang, Andreas; Biros, George; Mehl, Miriam: Image-driven biophysical tumor growth model calibration (2020)
- Mang, Andreas; Gholami, Amir; Davatzikos, Christos; Biros, George: CLAIRE: a distributed-memory solver for constrained large deformation diffeomorphic image registration (2019)