MANET is for exploring data, whether raw data, transformed data or model residuals. MANET provides a range of graphical tools specially designed for studying multivariate features. Anyone involved in analysing data will find MANET useful for gaining insights into the structure and relationships of their data sets.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 25 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25.
- Hofmann, Heike: Exploring categorical data: Interactive mosaic plots (2000)
- Theus, Martin: Analysing storm data using highly interactive tools (1999)
- Unwin, Antony: Requirements for interactive graphics software for exploratory data analysis (1999)
- Hoffmann, Heike; Theus, Martin: Selection Sequences in MANET (1998)
- Swayne, Debora F.; Buja, Andreas: Missing data in interactive high-dimensional data visualization (1998)