OpenKE: An Open Toolkit for Knowledge Embedding. We release an open toolkit for knowledge embedding (OpenKE), which provides a unified framework and various fundamental models to embed knowledge graphs into a continuous low-dimensional space. OpenKE prioritizes operational efficiency to support quick model validation and large-scale knowledge representation learning. Meanwhile, OpenKE maintains sufficient modularity and extensibility to easily incorporate new models into the framework. Besides the toolkit, the embeddings of some existing large-scale knowledge graphs pre-trained by OpenKE are also available, which can be directly applied for many applications including information retrieval, personalized recommendation and question answering. The toolkit, documentation, and pre-trained embeddings are all released on http://openke.thunlp.org/.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Wen Zhang, Xiangnan Chen, Zhen Yao, Mingyang Chen, Yushan Zhu, Hongtao Yu, Yufeng Huang, Zezhong Xu, Yajing Xu, Ningyu Zhang, Zonggang Yuan, Feiyu Xiong, Huajun Chen: NeuralKG: An Open Source Library for Diverse Representation Learning of Knowledge Graphs (2022) arXiv
- Ali, Mehdi; Berrendorf, Max; Hoyt, Charles Tapley; Vermue, Laurent; Sharifzadeh, Sahand; Tresp, Volker; Lehmann, Jens: PyKEEN 1.0: a Python library for training and evaluating knowledge graph embeddings (2021)
- Yu, Shih-Yuan; Chhetri, Sujit Rokka; Canedo, Arquimedes; Goyal, Palash; Faruque, Mohammad Abdullah Al: Pykg2vec: a Python library for knowledge graph embedding (2021)
- Mehdi Ali, Max Berrendorf, Charles Tapley Hoyt, Laurent Vermue, Sahand Sharifzadeh, Volker Tresp, Jens Lehmann: PyKEEN 1.0: A Python Library for Training and Evaluating Knowledge Graph Emebddings (2020) arXiv
- Shih Yuan Yu, Sujit Rokka Chhetri, Arquimedes Canedo, Palash Goyal, Mohammad Abdullah Al Faruque: Pykg2vec: A Python Library for Knowledge Graph Embedding (2019) arXiv