R package ggrepel: Automatically Position Non-Overlapping Text Labels with ’ggplot2’. Provides text and label geoms for ’ggplot2’ that help to avoid overlapping text labels. Labels repel away from each other and away from the data points.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Santos-Fernandez, Edgar; Denti, Francesco; Mengersen, Kerrie; Mira, Antonietta: The role of intrinsic dimension in high-resolution player tracking data -- insights in basketball (2022)
- Barneche DR, Coleman G, Fermor D, Klein E, Robinson T, Smith J, Sheehan JL, Dowley S, Ditton D, Gunn K, Ericson G, Logan M, Rehbein M : dataaimsr: An R Client for the Australian Institute of Marine Science Data Platform API which provides easy access to AIMS Data Platform (2021) not zbMATH
- Brandon P.M. Edwards, Adam C. Smith: bbsBayes: An R Package for Hierarchical Bayesian Analysis of North American Breeding Bird Survey Data (2021) not zbMATH
- Rusch, Thomas; Mair, Patrick; Hornik, Kurt: Cluster optimized proximity scaling (2021)
- Jason Cory Brunson: ggalluvial: Layered Grammar for Alluvial Plots (2020) not zbMATH
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)