Efficient software platform TFSAP 7.1 and Matlab package to compute Time-Frequency Distributions and related Time-Scale methods with extraction of signal characteristics. This article describes the source code used in the TFSAP toolbox (Boashash, 2016). It is extended with additional functions to allow reproducible research as presented in Boashash and Ouelha (in press). These codes can be used for analysis and classification to (1) generate Time–Frequencydistributions (TFDs) or Time-Scale distributions (TSDs), (2) extract efficient features for change detection and (3) select the most relevant features using different techniques (Boashash and Ouelha, 2016). The code can be downloaded from: https://github.com/ElsevierSoftwareX/SOFTX-D-17-00059.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Daković, Miloš; Stanković, Ljubiša; Sejdić, Ervin: Local smoothness of graph signals (2019)
- De Cola, Francesco; Quino, Gustavo; Dragnevski, Kalin; Petrinic, Nik: An extended in-situ method to improve the understanding of fracture mechanics of granular materials using sound measurements (2019)
- Erdem, Ilker; Asbjörnsson, Gauti; Kihlman, Henrik: Feedforward control for oscillatory signal tracking using Hilbert transform (2019)
- Mejuto Villa, Elena; Pinto, Innocenzo M.; Troiano, Luigi: On the application of t-norms to gravitational wave data fusion: a confirmatory study (2019)
- Simeunović, Marko; Djurović, Igor; Pelinković, Alen: Parametric estimation of 2D cubic phase signals using high-order Wigner distribution with genetic algorithm (2019)
- Boualem Boashash, Abdeldjalil Aïssa-El-Bey, Mohammad F. Al-Sa’d: Multisensor Time-Frequency Signal Processing MATLAB package: An analysis tool for multichannel non-stationary data (2018) not zbMATH
- Boualem Boashash, Samir Ouelha: Efficient software platform TFSAP 7.1 and Matlab package to compute Time-Frequency Distributions and related Time-Scale methods with extraction of signal characteristics (2018) not zbMATH
- Mohammadi, Mokhtar; Ali Khan, Nabeel; Pouyan, Ali Akbar: Automatic seizure detection using a highly adaptive directional time-frequency distribution (2018)
- Galleani, Lorenzo: A time-frequency relationship between the Langevin equation and the harmonic oscillator (2017)
- Zhang, Zhihua: A novel recursive method to reconstruct multivariate functions on the unit cube (2017)