MacBALSA: Algorithm Animation Software. This software is capable of performing very sophisticated algorithm animations. The following article contains a good description of the software. Marc H. Brown, Exploring Algorithms Using Balsa-II, IEEE Computer, May 1988, 14-36.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Kordaki, Maria; Miatidis, Micael; Kapsampelis, George: A computer environment for beginners’ learning of sorting algorithms: Design and pilot evaluation (2008) MathEduc
- Diehl, Stephan (ed.): Software visualization. International seminar Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, May 20--25, 2001. Revised papers (2002)
- Baeza-Yates, Ricardo A.; Fuentes, Luis O.: A framework to animate string algorithms (1996)
- Sedgewick, Robert: Algorithms. (1989)
- Brown, Marc H.: Exploring Algorithms Using Balsa-II (1988) ioport
- Kann, Charles; Lindeman, Robert W.; Heller, Rachelle: Integrating Algorithm Animation into a Learning Environment () MathEduc