inspyred is a free, open source framework for creating biologically-inspired computational intelligence algorithms in Python, including evolutionary computation, swarm intelligence, and immunocomputing. Additionally, inspyred provides easy-to-use canonical versions of many bio-inspired algorithms for users who do not need much customization.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Barbiero, Pietro; Tonda, Alberto: Making sense of economics datasets with evolutionary coresets (2020)
- Julian Blank, Kalyanmoy Deb: pymoo: Multi-objective Optimization in Python (2020) arXiv
- Eshan D. Mitra, Ryan Suderman, Joshua Colvin, Alexander Ionkov, Andrew Hu, Herbert M. Sauro, Richard G. Posner, William S. Hlavacek: PyBioNetFit and the Biological Property Specification Language (2019) arXiv
- Gustavo H. de Rosa, João P. Papa: Opytimizer: A Nature-Inspired Python Optimizer (2019) arXiv
- Grega Vrbančič; Lucija Brezočnik; Uroš Mlakar; Dušan Fister; Iztok Fister Jr.: NiaPy: Python microframework for building nature-inspired algorithms (2018) not zbMATH