Flowmodellium software package for calculating high-speed flows of compressible fluid. The development of the software package FlowModellium designed for simulating high-speed flows of continuum medium taking into account nonequilibrium chemical reactions is described. The numerical method and the two-level parallel algorithm used in the package are presented. Examples of computations are discussed.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Chen, Zedong; Zhang, Fan; Liu, Jun; Chen, Biaosong: A vertex-based reconstruction for cell-centered finite-volume discretization on unstructured grids (2022)
- Petrov, M.; Utyuzhnikov, S.; Chikitkin, A.; Smirnova, N.: Extension of near-wall domain decomposition to modeling flows with laminar-turbulent transition (2022)
- Yang, Xiaojian; Ji, Xing; Shyy, Wei; Xu, Kun: Comparison of the performance of high-order schemes based on the gas-kinetic and HLLC fluxes (2022)
- Chikitkin, A.; Utyuzhnikov, S.; Petrov, M.; Titarev, V.: Non-overlapping domain decomposition for modeling essentially unsteady near-wall turbulent flows (2020)
- Petrov, M.; Utyuzhnikov, S.; Chikitkin, A.; Titarev, V.: On extension of near-wall domain decomposition to turbulent compressible flows (2020)
- Titarev, V. A.: Application of the Nesvetay code for solving three-dimensional high-altitude aerodynamics problems (2020)
- Titarev, V. A.; Frolova, A. A.; Rykov, V. A.; Vashchenkov, P. V.; Shevyrin, A. A.; Bondar, Ye. A.: Comparison of the Shakhov kinetic equation and DSMC method as applied to space vehicle aerothermodynamics (2020)
- Titarev, V. A.; Shakhov, E. M.: A hybrid method for the computation of a rarefied gas jet efflux through a very long channel into vacuum (2020)
- Petrov, M. N.; Tambova, A. A.; Titarev, V. A.; Utyuzhnikov, S. V.; Chikitkin, A. V.: Flowmodellium software package for calculating high-speed flows of compressible fluid (2018)