Looking for some reference solutions for the reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS with SPECY Numerical benchmark can be an efficient way to validate reactive transport codes. The reactive transport benchmark of GNR MoMaS is here presented and solved on its easy 1D version. The reactive transport code SPECY is presented with a brief description of its main numerical methods: discontinuous finite elements for solving advection, mixed hybrid finite elements for solving dispersion and Newton-Raphson method to linearise the equilibrium chemistry and respect of the chemically allowed interval and positive continuous fractions methods to increase the robustness of the chemistry resolution. By successive mesh and time step refinement, we use the reactive transport code SPECY to look for a reference solution to this problem.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ahusborde, E.; El Ossmani, M.; Id Moulay, M.: A fully implicit finite volume scheme for single phase flow with reactive transport in porous media (2019)
- Erhel, Jocelyne; Migot, Tangi: Characterizations of solutions in geochemistry: existence, uniqueness, and precipitation diagram (2019)
- Erhel, Jocelyne; Sabit, Souhila: Analysis of a global reactive transport model and results for the MoMaS benchmark (2017)
- Machat, Hela; Carrayrou, Jérôme: Comparison of linear solvers for equilibrium geochemistry computations (2017)
- Carrayrou, Jérôme: Looking for some reference solutions for the reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS with SPECY (2010)
- Carrayrou, Jérôme; Hoffmann, Joachim; Knabner, Peter; Kräutle, Serge; De Dieuleveult, Caroline; Erhel, Jocelyne; Van Der Lee, Jan; Lagneau, V.; Mayer, K. Ulrich; Macquarrie, Kerry T. B.: Comparison of numerical methods for simulating strongly nonlinear and heterogeneous reactive transport problems --- the MoMaS benchmark case (2010)
- De Dieuleveult, Caroline; Erhel, Jocelyne: A global approach to reactive transport: application to the momas benchmark (2010)