PolyLogTools - Polylogs for the masses. We review recent developments in the study of multiple polylogarithms, including the Hopf algebra of the multiple polylogarithms and the symbol map, as well as the construction of single valued multiple polylogarithms and discuss an algorithm for finding fibration bases. We document how these algorithms are implemented in the Mathematica package PolyLogTools and show how it can be used to study the coproduct structure of polylogarithmic expressions and how to compute iterated parametric integrals over polylogarithmic expressions that show up in Feynman integal computations at low loop orders.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Britto, Ruth; Mizera, Sebastian; Rodriguez, Carlos; Schlotterer, Oliver: Coaction and double-copy properties of configuration-space integrals at genus zero (2021)
- Heinrich, Gudrun: Collider physics at the precision frontier (2021)
- He, Song; Li, Zhenjie; Tang, Yichao; Yang, Qinglin: The Wilson-loop (d) log representation for Feynman integrals (2021)
- Lyubovitskij, Valery E.; Wunder, Fabian; Zhevlakov, Alexey S.: New ideas for handling of loop and angular integrals in D-dimensions in QCD (2021)
- Abreu, Samuel; Britto, Ruth; Duhr, Claude; Gardi, Einan; Matthew, James: From positive geometries to a coaction on hypergeometric functions (2020)
- Bargheer, Till; Chestnov, Vsevolod; Schomerus, Volker: The multi-Regge limit from the Wilson loop OPE (2020)
- Blümlein, Johannes: Large scale analytic calculations in quantum field theories (2020)
- Dixon, Lance J.; Liu, Yu-Ting: Lifting heptagon symbols to functions (2020)
- Caron-Huot, Simon; Dixon, Lance J.; Dulat, Falko; von Hippel, Matt; McLeod, Andrew J.; Papathanasiou, Georgios: The cosmic Galois group and extended Steinmann relations for planar (\mathcalN= 4) SYM amplitudes (2019)
- Claude Duhr, Falko Dulat: PolyLogTools - Polylogs for the masses (2019) arXiv