R package grDevices - The R Graphics Devices and Support for Colours and Fonts. Graphics devices and support for base and grid graphics. This package contains functions which support both base and grid graphics. For a complete list of functions, use library(help = ”grDevices”).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Achim Zeileis, Jason C. Fisher, Kurt Hornik, Ross Ihaka, Claire D. McWhite, Paul Murrell, Reto Stauffer, Claus O. Wilke: colorspace: A Toolbox for Manipulating and Assessing Colors and Palettes (2020) not zbMATH
- Maria Xose Rodriguez-Alvarez, Vanda Inacio: ROCnReg: An R Package for Receiver Operating Characteristic Curve Inference with and without Covariate Information (2020) arXiv
- Hay-Jahans, Christopher: R companion to elementary applied statistics (2019)
- Kevin R. Coombes, Guy Brock, Zachary B. Abrams, Lynne V. Abruzzo: Polychrome: Creating and Assessing Qualitative Palettes with Many Colors (2019) not zbMATH
- Templ, Matthias: Statistical disclosure control for microdata. Methods and applications in R (2017)