MetaPost on the Web: This page has a list of links related to MetaPost, a powerful tool for creating graphics in scalable PostScript. It was written by John Hobby, based on Metafont by Donald Knuth. Around 2007, it was separated into a frontend and backend library (MPlib, which was then linked into LuaTeX) by Taco Hoekwater.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Kisil, Vladimir V.; Reid, James: Conformal parametrisation of loxodromes by triples of circles (2019)
- Kisil, Vladimir V.: An extension of Möbius-Lie geometry with conformal ensembles of cycles and its implementation in a GiNaC library (2018)
- Kisil, Vladimir V.: Fillmore-Springer-Cnops construction implemented in GiNaC (2007)
- Kisil, Vladimir V.: Starting with the group (\mathrmSL_2(\mathbbR)) (2007)
- Ebrahimi, Mohammad Ali; Ghebleh, Mohammad; Javadi, Mahdi; Monagan, Michael; Wittkopf, Allan: A graph theory package for Maple. II: Graph coloring, graph drawing, support tools, and networks (2006)
- Clark, Jeffrey: Describing mathematical figures with Metapost (2004) MathEduc
- Syropoulos, Apostolos; Tsolomitis, Antonis; Sofroniou, Nick: Digital typography using LaTeX. With CD-ROM (2003)
- Cascales Salinas, Bernardo; Lucas Saorín, Pascual; Mira Ros, José Manuel; Pallarés Ruiz, Antonio; Sánchez-Pedreño Guillén, Salvador: LaTeX a printing office in your hands. (2000)
- Lipkin, Bernice Sacks: LaTeX for Linux. A vade mecum (1999)
- Braune, Klaus: \TeX tools. Software to work with \TeX using Linux. Incl. 1 CD-ROM (1998)
- Hoenig, Alan: TeX unbound. LaTeX and TeX strategies for fonts, graphics, and more (1998)