Apache Axis2™ is a Web Services / SOAP / WSDL engine, the successor to the widely used Apache Axis SOAP stack. There are two implementations of the Apache Axis2 Web services engine - Apache Axis2/Java and Apache Axis2/C. While you will find all the information on Apache Axis2/Java here, you can visit the Apache Axis2/C Web site for Axis2/C implementation information. Apache Axis2, Axis2, Apache, the Apache feather logo, and the Apache Axis2 project logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Lins, Fernando; Damasceno, Julio; Medeiros, Robson; Sousa, Erica; Rosa, Nelson: Automation of service-based security-aware business processes in the cloud (2016)
- Suriarachchi, I., Zhou, Q., Plale, B.: Komadu: A Capture and Visualization System for Scientific Data Provenance (2015) not zbMATH
- Lehmann, Simon; Schwanecke, Ulrich; Dörner, Ralf: Interactive visualization for opportunistic exploration of large document collections (2010) ioport
- Zheng, Zibin; Lyu, Michael R.: An adaptive QoS-aware fault tolerance strategy for web services (2010) ioport
- Chourmouziadis, Aimilios; Charalambides, Marinos; Pavlou, George: On the performance and scalability of Web services for monitoring MPLS-based networks (2009) ioport