HyperInt: This Maple program can integrate some rational linear combinations of multiple polylogarithms. The name HyperInt reflects that it uses hyperlogarithms to achieve this. The main focus is the application to compute Feynman integrals, but it can be useful more generally.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 48 articles )
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48.
- Bogner, Christian: MPL -- a program for computations with iterated integrals on moduli spaces of curves of genus zero (2016)
- Eden, Burkhard; Smirnov, Vladimir A.: Evaluating four-loop conformal Feynman integrals by (D)-dimensional differential equations (2016)
- Frellesvig, Hjalte; Tommasini, Damiano; Wever, Christopher: On the reduction of generalized polylogarithms to (\mathrmLi_n) and (\mathrmLi_2,2) and on the evaluation thereof (2016)
- Puhlfürst, Georg; Stieberger, Stephan: A Feynman integral and its recurrences and associators (2016)
- Remiddi, Ettore; Tancredi, Lorenzo: Differential equations and dispersion relations for Feynman amplitudes. The two-loop massive sunrise and the kite integral (2016)
- Zerbini, Federico: Single-valued multiple zeta values in genus (1) superstring amplitudes (2016)
- Tancredi, Lorenzo: Integration by parts identities in integer numbers of dimensions. A criterion for decoupling systems of differential equations (2015)
- von Manteuffel, Andreas; Panzer, Erik; Schabinger, Robert M.: A quasi-finite basis for multi-loop Feynman integrals (2015)