Symbolic Convex Analysis Toolkit (SCAT). The Symbolic Convex Analysis Toolkit (SCAT) is a Maple package for symbolic computation of various objects from convex anlysis including Fenchel conjugates and subdifferentials. We are actively working on further development of the package but the bulk of the source code is credited to Borwein & Hamilton. The archive also contains supplementary material for paper Symbolic computation with monotone operators.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Carlsson, Marcus: On convex envelopes and regularization of non-convex functionals without moving global minima (2019)
- Kumar, Deepak; Lucet, Yves: Computation of the epsilon-subdifferential of convex piecewise linear-quadratic functions in optimal worst-case time (2019)
- Daniilidis, Aris; Haddou, Mounir; Le Gruyer, Erwan; Ley, Olivier: Explicit formulas for (C^1,1) Glaeser-Whitney extensions of (1)-Taylor fields in Hilbert spaces (2018)
- Lauster, Florian; Luke, D. Russell; Tam, Matthew K.: Symbolic computation with monotone operators (2018)
- Aragón Artacho, Francisco J.; Borwein, Jonathan M.; Martín-Márquez, Victoria; Yao, Liangjin: Applications of convex analysis within mathematics (2014)
- Gardiner, Bryan; Lucet, Yves: Computing the conjugate of convex piecewise linear-quadratic bivariate functions (2013)
- Borwein, Jonathan M.; Hamilton, Chris H.: Symbolic Fenchel conjugation (2009)
- Lucet, Yves; Bauschke, Heinz H.; Trienis, Mike: The piecewise linear-quadratic model for computational convex analysis (2009)
- Borwein, Jonathan M.; Hamilton, Chris H.: Symbolic computation of multidimensional Fenchel conjugates (2006)