MetaEasy: A Meta-Analysis Add-In for Microsoft Excel. Meta-analysis is a statistical methodology that combines or integrates the results of several independent clinical trials considered by the analyst to be ’combinable’ (Huque 1988). However, completeness and user-friendliness are uncommon both in specialised meta-analysis software packages and in mainstream statistical packages that have to rely on user-written commands. We implemented the meta-analysis methodology in an Microsoft (Excel) add-in which is freely available and incorporates more meta-analysis models (including the iterative maximum likelihood and profile likelihood) than are usually available, while paying particular attention to the user-friendliness of the package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Evangelos Kontopantelis; David Reeves: Pairwise meta-analysis of aggregate data using metaan in Stata (2020) not zbMATH
- Jordi Martorell-Marugan, Daniel Toro-Dominguez, Marta E. Alarcon-Riquelme, Pedro Carmona-Saez: MetaGenyo: a web tool for meta-analysis of genetic association studies (2017) not zbMATH
- Byron Wallace; Issa Dahabreh; Thomas Trikalinos; Joseph Lau; Paul Trow; Christopher Schmid: Closing the Gap between Methodologists and End-Users: R as a Computational Back-End (2012) not zbMATH
- Wolfgang Viechtbauer: Conducting Meta-Analyses in R with the metafor Package (2010) not zbMATH
- Evangelos Kontopantelis; David Reeves: MetaEasy: A Meta-Analysis Add-In for Microsoft Excel (2009) not zbMATH