STARS: An ArcGIS Toolset Used to Calculate the Spatial Information Needed to Fit Spatial Statistical Models to Stream Network Data. This paper describes the STARS ArcGIS geoprocessing toolset, which is used to calcu- late the spatial information needed to fit spatial statistical models to stream network data using the SSN package. The STARS toolset is designed for use with a landscape network (LSN), which is a topological data model produced by the FLoWS ArcGIS geoprocessing toolset. An overview of the FLoWS LSN structure and a few particularly useful tools is also provided so that users will have a clear understanding of the underlying data struc- ture that the STARS toolset depends on. This document may be used as an introduction to new users. The methods used to calculate the spatial information and format the final .ssn object are also explicitly described so that users may create their own .ssn object using other data models and software.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Edgar Santos-Fernandez, Jay M. Ver Hoef, James M. McGree, Daniel J. Isaak, Kerrie Mengersen, Erin E. Peterson: SSNbayes: An R package for Bayesian spatio-temporal modelling on stream networks (2022) arXiv
- Santos-Fernandez, Edgar; Ver Hoef, Jay M.; Peterson, Erin E.; McGree, James; Isaak, Daniel J.; Mengersen, Kerrie: Bayesian spatio-temporal models for stream networks (2022)
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Erin Peterson; Jay Ver Hoef: STARS: An ArcGIS Toolset Used to Calculate the Spatial Information Needed to Fit Spatial Statistical Models to Stream Network Data (2014) not zbMATH
- Jay Ver Hoef; Erin Peterson; David Clifford; Rohan Shah: SSN: An R Package for Spatial Statistical Modeling on Stream Networks (2014) not zbMATH