R package PTAk: Principal Tensor Analysis on k Modes. A multiway method to decompose a tensor (array) of any order, as a generalisation of SVD also supporting non-identity metrics and penalisations. 2-way SVD with these extensions is also available. The package includes also some other multiway methods: PCAn (Tucker-n) and PARAFAC/CANDECOMP with these extensions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Mair, Patrick: Modern psychometrics with R (2018)
- Michel Meulders; Philippe De Bruecker: Latent Class Probabilistic Latent Feature Analysis of Three-Way Three-Mode Binary Data (2018) not zbMATH
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Paolo Giordani; Henk Kiers; Maria Del Ferraro: Three-Way Component Analysis Using the R Package ThreeWay (2014) not zbMATH
- Didier Leibovici: Spatio-Temporal Multiway Data Decomposition Using Principal Tensor Analysis on k-Modes: The R Package PTAk (2010) not zbMATH