R package ads: Spatial Point Patterns Analysis. Perform first- and second-order multi-scale analyses derived from Ripley K-function, for univariate, multivariate and marked mapped data in rectangular, circular or irregular shaped sampling windows, with tests of statistical significance based on Monte Carlo simulations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Illian, Janine B.; Burslem, David F. R. P.: Improving the usability of spatial point process methodology: an interdisciplinary dialogue between statistics and ecology (2017)
- Baddeley, Adrian; Rubak, Ege; Turner, Rolf: Spatial point patterns: methodology and applications with R (2016)
- Lavancier, Frédéric; Møller, Jesper: Modelling aggregation on the large scale and regularity on the small scale in spatial point pattern datasets (2016)
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Raphaël Pélissier; François Goreaud: ads Package for R: A Fast Unbiased Implementation of the K-function Family for Studying Spatial Point Patterns in Irregular-Shaped Sampling Windows (2015) not zbMATH