R package pbkrtest: Parametric Bootstrap and Kenward Roger Based Methods for Mixed Model Comparison. Test in mixed effects models. Attention is on mixed effects models as implemented in the ’lme4’ package. This package implements a parametric bootstrap test and a Kenward Roger modification of F-tests for linear mixed effects models and a parametric bootstrap test for generalized linear mixed models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Alnosaier, Waseem; Birkes, David: Inner workings of the Kenward-Roger test (2019)
- Hui, F. K. C.; Müller, Samuel; Welsh, A. H.: Testing random effects in linear mixed models: another look at the F-test (with discussion) (2019)
- Alexandra Kuznetsova; Per Brockhoff; Rune Christensen: lmerTest Package: Tests in Linear Mixed Effects Models (2017) not zbMATH
- Jaeger, Byron C.; Edwards, Lloyd J.; Das, Kalyan; Sen, Pranab K.: An (R^2) statistic for fixed effects in the generalized linear mixed model (2017)
- Russell Lenth: Least-Squares Means: The R Package lsmeans (2016) not zbMATH
- Ulrich Halekoh; Søren Højsgaard: A Kenward-Roger Approximation and Parametric Bootstrap Methods for Tests in Linear Mixed Models - The R Package pbkrtest (2014) not zbMATH