R package effects: Effect Displays for Linear, Generalized Linear, and Other Models. Graphical and tabular effect displays, e.g., of interactions, for various statistical models with linear predictors.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Russell Lenth: Least-Squares Means: The R Package lsmeans (2016) not zbMATH
- Alexander Pilhöfer; Antony Unwin: New Approaches in Visualization of Categorical Data: R Package extracat (2013) not zbMATH
- Michael Friendly: HE Plots for Repeated Measures Designs (2010) not zbMATH
- John Fox; Jangman Hong: Effect Displays in R for Multinomial and Proportional-Odds Logit Models: Extensions to the effects Package (2009) not zbMATH
- John Fox: Effect Displays in R for Generalised Linear Models (2003) not zbMATH